



Pic# 1 Ok here is a pic of the inside BEFORE I shop vac'd it. Compared to some of the horror shows I've seen on the internet I think I would almost eat off of it...almost.
Pic#2 This was kinda funny and reminded me to always examine every little thing when working on something like this. I am going to remove all of the external parts, bezel, control panel, etc... so I was racking my noodle, how do I get the plexiglass off to get to the bezel?? I was all set to start removing the monitor from inside the cabinet (both dangerous and more work than I needed to do, monitors like these still carry lethal charges of electricity even after turned off for a long time and I don't know how to discharge them.. yet.) when I decided to get a better look up inside. Low and behold there are clasps way in there! Idiot!
Pic#3 Two clicks and the cp drops down, full access to everything.
Pic#4 behind the scenes of the cpo. A mix of leaf switches and micros. I think I am going to replace them all with clean micros. I like the feel of the leafs but I think they tend to need some maintentance over their lives.
I have cleaned it out pretty well so I think another good going over and I am going to mask all electronics where they sit so I can paint the cab. I really don't want to remove the stuff and have something die on me. I really don't.
No comments:
Post a Comment